Tonight is the last parent council meeting of the year (Monday, May 29th). It is at 6:30 pm in the staff room. All paren...
Good Afternoon We are still having technical difficulties with Cash Online and you are unable to pay online currentl...
Good morning, We are having some technical difficulties with Cash Online and you are unable to pay online currently....
The Kiwanis club is putting on their annual Run Jump Throw Track & Field Meet on Friday June 9, 2017 for children ages 7...
To all returning families-welcome back. To all families new to our school-thank you for choosing our school.
To everyone whether returning or new- Hello!! My name is Mr. Andy Fune and I am excited to say that I am the principal here at Webster Niblock school. I would like to take a moment to talk al little bit about our wonderful school.
First of all our students are the best students in the world. They are well behaved and are very respectful of others. The expectations that we have set up for the students are usually achieved.
The staff is passionate and committed to the overall well-being of each and every child.
This is the fourth school that I have been an administrator in and I strongly believe in the positive influence that a community school can have on the lives of our youths. I believe our emphasis on student achievement will help students to achieve their potential.
I invite you as parents and guardians of our students to join us in providing the students of Webster Niblock with the best education possible.
Webster Niblock School is a community of learners who create and maintain a safe, caring and supportive environment, which encourages high standards of student learning. Ongoing collaboration and positive school cimate will create opportunities for learners to become well-balanced, responsible and self-directed citizens.
"Learning for Our Future"
At Webster Niblock School we believe teaching and learning is interdependent, engaging and varied. Innovative and involved facilitators will work individually and collaboratively to address student needs through effective regular monitor and assessment of student progress.
We will encourage a positive, cheerful and energetic school climate where teachers, students parents and the community work together in a respectful and cooperative manner.
- 8:28 Rainbow/Neon Day
- 9:30 Music Monday Assembly
- 8:28 Twin/Triplet Day - dress the same as your friend!
- 8:45 6A & 6W - Esplanade
- 1:00p Jump Rope Event
- 8:00 Patio Cafe Hot Lunch orders DUE
- 8:30 Hats ON to Mental Health - Hat Day
- 8:28 Star Wars - ‘May the Fourth be with you!’
- 10:25 1S & 1W - Home Depot
- 10:45 Zumba K-Gr.6
- 8:28 Pajama and/or Wacky Hair Day
- 9:15 KB- Medalta Potteries
- 12:00p ELP- Neubauer Farms
- 8:30 ELP- Neubauer Farms
- 1:30p Evergreen Theatre Production
- 9:00 Gr. 6 -PAT exam- Language Art Part A
- 8:00 Patio Cafe Hot Lunch
- 8:45 6A & 6W - Police Point Park
- 9:15 1B, 1S & 1W - Esplanade
- 1:00p KA- Public Library
- 1:00p KB- Public Library
- 8:30 Mikes Meat & Swirls Hot Lunch DUE
- 8:30 6A & 6W - City Hall
- District PD Day - no school for students
- Victoria Day - No School
- 8:45 1B, 1S & 1W - Neubauer Farms
- Parent Council Meeting 6:30pm
- 1:10p Walk for Wishes Assembly
- NO ELP
- 8:35 3C & 3M - History in the Hills
- 8:40 1B, 1S & 1W - Pioneer Village
- 8:45 4D & 4H - Redi Recycle & Bottle Depot
- Fune, Andy - Principal
- Usher, Catherine - Vice-Principal
- Administrative Assistant
- George, Melissa - Secretary
- Support Staff
- Eckes, Chantal - BASP
- Heller, Cheryl - Literacy Program
- Mourton, Tamara - BASP
- Quast, Tanya - BASP
- Senchuk, Carrie - BASP Coordinator
- Albers, Kristopher - Gr. 6
- Beach, Danielle - Gr. 1
- Bryan, Tammy - Gr. 5
- Caparini, Laurel - Gr. 3
- Conway, Michelle - Kindergarten
- Dale, Rachel - Gr. 4
- Donner, Catherine - Gr. 2
- Haynes, Tania - Gr. 4
- Leer, Benjamin - Music
- Lunge, Bonny - Gr. 5
- MacIntyre, Samantha - Gr. 3
- Marshall, Carrie - ELP
- Payze, Ali - Gr. 2
- Rogers, Carol - Gr. 2
- Schmaltz, Terri - Gr. 1
- Watson, Christal - Gr. 1
- Wilson, Daniel - Gr. 6